Satya Company has always tried to play a pivotal role by implementing new tools in order to implement the strategies of the Swedish-Iranian Chamber of Commerce to have a significant impact on the achievement of its goals by providing effective and planned mechanisms.
This team has been able to design, build, implement and support advanced electronic systems and management of the IT department of this institution, by using advanced systems in business activities, take an effective step in providing services in economic actors.
Satya team started cooperating with the Swedish-Iranian Chamber of Commerce in 2017 in order to integrate and effectively serve the Chamber of Commerce, including city chambers, affiliated units, members and economic activists with a national perspective and promoting the position of the private sector in sustainable economic development and improvement. Business environment, services were created and provided:
- Design, launch and deployment of an integrated Certificate of Origin system for integrated and reliable management of Certificate of Origin affairs and facilitate and streamline related activities.
- Production of mobile software to introduce room members (especially smart devices).
- Setting up and establishing a data center.
- Setting up a smart card issuance center.
- Improvement and development of information and information systems.